We are looking for inspired
Junior Digital Marketing specialist
to join our digital sales team and continue to drive our rapid growth.
As a Junior Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for planning and executing digitally driven marketing campaigns and taking care of our digital marketing tools. You will also work closely with IT and our sales team. We give a unique chance for someone with huge interest and passion for digital marketing and sales to get wide experience on different digital marketing channels and learn with the best crowdfunding and peer-to-peer lending team.
To be successful in this role you need to be passionate about new opportunities and trends in digital marketing and you want to align with emerging technologies. You also need to be able to prioritize tasks and control many things at the same time. Experience and knowledge about blogging, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, conversion optimization and/or copywriting are considered as an advantage. The most important factor is can-do attitude and passion for digital marketing.
We offer you an independent and challenging role in a rapidly growing international FinTech (Financial Technology) company with opportunity to learn and expand your skill set. Our team is full of motivated professionals who combine positive and relaxed attitude with the drive to always do better and more. Our office is located in Ratakatu 1, Helsinki.
• Drive traffic to our website and convert that traffic in to sales
• Creating and implementing the digital marketing plan and activities for both new and existing customers
• Defining marketing objectives and managing the SEM, PPC, Display and Retargeting to ensure performance objectives are met
• Responsible for developing and implementing SEO and website conversion optimizing efforts
• Performance reporting and ROI analysis per marketing channel
• Quickly build and launch new campaigns for new and existing customers leveraging best practices that deliver accurate performance metrics
• Work effectively in core systems, including Sitefinity, Microsoft CRM, Google Analytics, AdWords etc., and ensure integration with each other where appropriate.
• Result-oriented and ambitious team player
• 0-2 years of work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or equivalent level of education
• Background with major digital marketing channels including Email, Website optimization, SEO, SEM/PPC, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Social Media
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with a passion for using data to make strategic decisions
• Outstanding communication and relationship skills
• Fluent in Finnish and English (verbal and written)
For more information, call Digital Marketing Manager Essi Tuominiemi, tel. +358 400 782606 or CEO Jouni Hintikka tel. +358 40 5855009.
Please send us your application and CV no later than 14.4.2017 to: jouni.hintikka[at]fellowfinance.fi.